This curly maple bucksaw has a classic lacquer finish, wet-sanded and buffed to a mirror shine (the photos don't do it justice). This finish protects/seals the wood. The finish is very tough, but should it ever be worn down or damaged then we'll fix it for free.
- Blade: 24" Bahco peg tooth
- Cutting clearance: 6.5" (edge to center brace)
- Tension System: twist style, mil-spec parachute cord with a wooden toggle
- Closure System: the blade folds into slits cut into the handles, and is kept closed by lashing the crossbar and handles together with the side laces. Makes for an easy, no-tools-required assembly in the woods.
- No carrying case is necessary or currently included. Snugly fits in the 25" Frost River saw bag or many old tent-pole bags.
- Average Weight: 18-20 oz (varies with each wood; lightest to heaviest: walnut, cherry, red oak, maple)