Most inquiries can be answered with the below FAQ. To contact Cody directly, please send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Estimations as of 12/19/2019:
- Custom Huntsmen: in the final stages of completing these orders
- S-Custom Tradesmen: in the final stages of completing these orders
- S-Custom Guides: 0-2 weeks +/-
- Custom Scouts: 3-8 weeks +/-
- Custom Classics, Explorers, and Mountaineers: Those of you who ordered one of these past August, 2018, we are on schedule to produce these directly after fulfilling the Scout orders. The first of these knives should be receiving tracking numbers within approximately 7-9 weeks from date. We are running a tad behind, but nothing too severe. Thank you for your patience.
Existing order that I'd like to Modify, Cancel, Return, Change Address, Etc.
Please contact me directly at email@example.com and I will make the adjustments for you. It helps if you title the subject line according to your goal (e.g. Subject: "ORDER CHANGE").
I'd like to send in a knife for warranty work or a spa treatment
We are only taking on Adventure Sworn knives for touch-ups. We will fix virtually any problem or blemish. We currently have less than a 2 week lead time for warranty work and spa treatments, depending on the problem. Please ship to the below address:
PO Box 448
Stillwater, NY 12170
I'm interested in placing a custom order (or Purchasing a Buy-Now knife)
Currently the only way to purchase a new Adventure Sworn knife is through the Available Knives section of our store. We are currently offering the Classic, Mountaineer, and Explorer models with a variety of options. These are on a waiting list, and will be completed roughly in the order that they are received.
I have questions on knife options
Many questions can be answered on this knife info page: https://www.adventuresworn.com/pages/custom-knife-options