Our bucksaws tend to sell out very quickly. If you would like to be notified when more bucksaws are in stock, please subscribe to our newsletter or check back soon.
For those who practice bushcraft, cutting tools are essential. A good saw is one of the most useful tools one can bring in the woods. A few of the features of this deceptively simple saw include comfortable handle contours, an arched center brace for added cutting clearance, and quick & easy field assembly.
Whether you're on a canoe expedition, hiking deep into the wilderness, living off the land, clearing a trail, or bucking up logs for the woodstove, this saw is truly dependable. It collapses down to a compact size, fitting easily into a backpack. Covered under our heirloom warranty. Made in the USA
- Wood used: Cherry
- Blade: 24" Bahco peg tooth
- Cutting clearance: 6.5" (edge to center brace)
- Tension System: twist style, mil-spec parachute cord with a wooden toggle
- Closure System: the blade folds into slits cut into the handles, and is kept closed by lashing the crossbar and handles together with the side laces. Makes for an easy, no-tools-required assembly in the woods.
- No carrying case is necessary or currently included. Snugly fits in the 25" Frost River saw bag or many old tent-pole bags.
- Average Weight: 18-20 oz (varies with each wood; lightest to heaviest: walnut, cherry, red oak, maple)
Stock Notice Update (8/6/2018): 3 Available until sold out
- You must be 18 or older in order to purchase a bucksaw from our store.