Stock Notice: Please allow 2-4 business days to receive a tracking number.
For those who practice bushcraft, cutting tools are essential, and a good saw is one of the most useful tools in the woods. A few of the features of our bucksaw include comfortable handle contours, an arched center brace for added cutting clearance, and quick & easy field assembly.
Whether you're on a canoe expedition, hiking deep into the wilderness, living off the land, clearing a trail, or bucking up logs for the cabin woodstove, this saw is truly dependable. It collapses down to a compact size, fitting easily into a backpack. Covered under our heirloom warranty. Made in the USA
- Blade: 24" Bahco peg tooth
- Cutting clearance: 6.5" (edge to center brace)
- Tension System: twist style, mil-spec parachute cord with a wooden toggle
- Closure System: the blade folds into slits cut into the handles, and is kept closed by lashing the crossbar and handles together with the side laces. Makes for an easy, no-tools-required assembly in the woods.
- No carrying case is necessary or currently included. Snugly fits in the 25" Frost River saw bag or many old tent-pole bags.
- Average Weight: 18-20 oz